Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pokedex 3D "Review"

Honestly, I have no idea how I am supposed to "review" this "game." I say "game" because it's more of a
tool for looking at Pokemon and looking at their Pokedex entries without having to catch the Pokemon first. Whenever you download it, you get 16 Pokemon, and average getting 2-3 Pokemon a day through SpotPass. I've had it since it first came out, and I currently have 41 Pokemon. I don't have much to say about this, besides if your a Pokemon fan like me, you will probably enjoy this. It doesn't hurt to download this either, as it's free. However, if you are not a fan of Pokemon, you will probably have no interest in this and it won't change your mind about the Pokemon series. I'm not going to give this a score, because it's not really a game, just a Pokedex app.

No comments:

Post a Comment