Sunday, June 24, 2012

KH:3D Demo Impressions

First off, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They released a demo! This is amazing!

Now let's get to it. The first thing I noticed is that Sora's voice has matured a lot. Make of that what you will. It was kinda weird for me, but it's something I can get used to. Secondly, the new combat things (which I have already forgot the name of) are awesome. The slingshot was very interesting, and the thing where you hopped into the barrels or something I have no idea but it was very cool. However, I felt like these made the game a little too easy. It's only a demo however, so they may have just given you the easiest thing in the game just to give you a feel for it. Also, these weird things follow you, I first thought they were enemies, but they are what you get with the AR Cards and such I assume. They replaced Donald and Goofy in the demo, but I hope they don't do that completely, because I will miss them. :(

Overall, the demo was great, and it only made me get more excited for the game and want it this very second!

No comments:

Post a Comment